04 1月, 2007

Do You BLOG ?

Cool~ My first time here sign up and drop lines in so-called "BLOG".
I've considered to have my own one to ease off all the sentiments coming from e.g. work, friends, family and the circumstances around me. Hope don't encounter anyone who knows me here :(

I am really fond of investing in housing market which is for TAIPEI TAIWAN only, and enjoying decorating my living spaces. In the next few articles I'll show you the achievements where I used to live, but cannot promise they conform your flavors :p

Im a telecommunication network planner responsible for/major in 3G/3.5G network design in NOKIA TAIWAN. I think noone knows NOKIA is also engaging in telecom. network scope. It is really a huge supplier within this market just beind Ericsson firms her steps as the second place in the world.

Okay~ just like the title captions "不負責任的自言自語", it stands for "just look around these themes at random, and don't dedicate yourself or pay much intentions towards them. They're just my soliloquizes~." :)

標籤:

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home